Comments--A Note

I sincerely appreciate all the comments I receive from my readers. I like to know how I can serve my readers better. Please keep the comments coming.

If you posted something to my site, and I did not publish it, it was probably for one of the following reasons (Hopefully, it wasn't because I accidentally deleted it!):

I do not publish comments that are unrelated to the topic at hand.
While I sometimes publish controversial topics, and I will post a controversial comment (if it has something to do with the post), I will not publish comments that are unrelated AND controversial. This only serves to cause unnecessary friction that is best left debated elsewhere.

If you wish to debate or discuss a topic with me that I have not addressed directly on my site, please feel free to send your comments with an email address to which I can reply directly. I love theology. I love to be challenged by other believers, and I do care about every one of my readers.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts