Proverbs 30:1-9

Proverbs 30:1-9
1 The words of Agur son of Jakeh. The oracle. The man declares, I am weary, O God;I am weary, O God, and worn out.
2 Surely I am too stupid to be a man.I have not the understanding of a man.
3 I have not learned wisdom,nor have I knowledge of the Holy One.
4 Who has ascended to heaven and come down?Who has gathered the wind in his fists?Who has wrapped up the waters in a garment?Who has established all the ends of the earth?What is his name, and what is his son's name?Surely you know!
5 Every word of God proves true;he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
6 Do not add to his words,lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.
7 Two things I ask of you;deny them not to me before I die:
8 Remove far from me falsehood and lying;give me neither poverty nor riches;feed me with the food that is needful for me,
9 lest I be full and deny youand say, “Who is the Lord?”or lest I be poor and steal and profane the name of my God.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey.......we're waiting.

More or less, patiently.

But it has been a while.

Popular Posts